9000rpm Petrol Chainsaw
With its 38cc two-stroke petrol engine, this domestic chainsaw offers great value for money. Easy to assemble and easy to use, the Raptor38 chainsaw delivers 2.0 horsepower of torque and engine speeds of nine thousand RPM. The Oregon chain will make light work of thick branches and small to medium size tree trunks.
Comes with mixing bottle, with measurement guide so you can easily mix the recommended 25:1 fuel to oil ratio. Remember to also fill the chain oil reservoir before use, to ensure a well lubricated chain. With an operational weight of only 6kgs and an anti-vibration mechanism, you’ll find this chainsaw easy to handle with minimum muscle strain and maximum comfort. Start-Up Guide
- Starts first time (in all weathers).
- To start your chainsaw, prime the fuel bulb until it goes firm and you can see some fuel mix inside the bulb (usually about 6 pumps).
- Pull out the choke until it clicks.
- Turn the ignition on.
- Put a foot on the handle to hold the chainsaw steady and make sure the chain brake is on (push forward until it clicks).
- Pull Chord a few times until you feel resistance.
- Then give a big yank with the choke on, you should hear the engine growl.
- Turn the choke off (press in), and then one more big yank and the engine should roar into action.
From logging, to tree-felling, this petrol chainsaw can do it all. Included in the box are the 38cc petrol base unit, the 16” guide bar, chain guard and chain, brake assy, mixing bottle, 5-piece toolkit and instruction manual.