- 1 X 52cc Petrol Chainsaw Base Unit
- 1 X 20" Guide Bar
- 1 X Chain Guard
- 1 X Oregon Chain
- 1 X Brake Assy
- 1 X Mixing Bottle
- 1 X Tool Kit 5 Pc
- 1 X Instruction Manual
Ensure correct petrol/oil mix is used 25/1. Things to keep in mind when buying a chainsaw:
Oregon® Chains - Outstanding Cutting PerformanceClick Here to See the Oregon Maintance & Safety Manual
- Employing the correct techniques when you use the saw makes your work a great deal safer and easier.
- Be sure to use approved protective equipment: safety trousers, safety boots, helmet (with visor), hearing protection and gloves.
- A light saw is easier to handle if you're not too experienced.
- Ergonomic engineering and design. Low vibration levels in the handles, a slim and well balanced saw body are welcome features, even if you only use the saw part-time. Good ergonomics can be just as important as low weight.
The Oregon® Cutting Systems Group, is the world's leading manufacturer of cutting chains, guide bars and accessories chainsaws. For more than 50 years Oregon® has been supplying manufacturers and end users worldwide with innovative products incorporating the latest developments for optimum perfomance, efficiency and safety. Oregon® Design - Advanced cutting technology, designed by the worlds largest sawchain manufacturer to provide outstanding cutting performance, time after time.