Multi-Functional Garden Landscaping Tool
A versatile, all-in-one, garden multi-tool with 52cc two-stroke petrol engine delivering 3.0 horsepower of torque and engine speeds of up to 9,500 rpm. Save money and shed space with chainsaw, grass trimmer and long-reach hedge trimmer attachments all included in one convenient model.
The chainsaw / pruning saw attachment can be adjusted to suit your needs with the adjusting screw and lock nut. Perfect for pruning trees and stubborn bushes. Combined with the extension pole attachment, the chainsaw can offer three metres of reach and will slice through branches with ease.
The dual-purpose garden trimmer brushcutter comes with both a nylon spool head cutter for trimming lawn edges, and a three-toothed metal cutter blade for clearing overgrown weeds. It can be further upgraded too, if required, with circular saw and 40-tooth cutting blade attachments available to buy, to further enhance your grass trimmer capabilities.
The long-reach hedge trimmer comes with two-sided blade, adjustable to 10 different cutting angles for maximum accuracy. Again, by combining with the 100cm extension pole, you can get over 3 metres of reach to keep even the very top of your hedgerow in check.
Package contents include the 52cc petrol base unit, long-reach hedge trimmer, chainsaw, two grass trimmer attachments, 100cm extension pole, protective trimmer guard and blade guards, shoulder harness for maximum comfort and minimum strain, fuel mixing bottle, toolkit complete with everything you need for assembly and adjustments, and easy-to-follow instruction manual.
This product comes with a 12 month warranty.
Long Reach Hedge Trimmer:
- Engine Type: 2-cycle, air-cooled vertical cylinder
- Displacement: 52cc
- Engine Speed Idle: 3000rpm
- Maximum Engine Speed: 9,500rpm
- Maximum Output: 2.2KW / 3.0HP
- Fuel/Oil Ratio: 25/1 with 2-cycle engine oil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1025ml
- Carburetor Type: Diaphragm Type
- Ignition: Flywheel Magneto CDI system
- Spark Plug: TORCH BM6A
- Air Filter: Semi-Wet, quick remove/install
- Starting Method: Recoil
- Cooling System: Forced Air
- Stopping Method: Slide Switch
- Transmission Type: Automatic, centrifugal clutch with bevel gear
- Dry Weight: 7.0kgs
- Tip of Hedge trimmer to engine: 10' 4" (315cm with extra pole)
- Tip of Chainsaw bar/blade to engine: 9' 9" (300cm with extra pole)
Long Reach Pruning Saw (Small Chainsaw):
- Hardened Steel Double Edged Blade
- Weight 1.8kg
- Blade Length: 450mm
- Adjust to 10 Different Cutting Angles
- Comes With Blade Covers
- Cutter Drive: Spur Gear
- Gear Lubricant: Lithium Based Grease
- Assembly Length With Cutter: 1700mm
- Useful For Pruning Trees
- Chain Guide Bar: 12", 0.375" pitch. 050"gauge
- Sprockets: 3/8" inch, Fixed Spur
- Gearcase Ratio: 1.06:1
- Chain Speed: 23.5m/Sec @ 10,000 min-1
- Chain Lubrication Automatic Adjustable Oiler
- is Simple to Adjust with the adjusting screw and lock nut
- Comes with Cover
- Cutting Diameter Approx: 40cm
- Material: Nylon, 2.5mm*500cm
- Handle Type Used: Loop or 'D' handle
- Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Metal T3 Pronged Blade
- Cutting Diameter: 30cm
DELIVERY Your order will be delivered within 2-3 working days. FREE delivery on orders over £200.00*
[*Please note: additional surcharges may apply to some locations.]
CHRISTMAS CLOSURE – We are closed on Monday 25th December 2017, Tuesday 26th December 2017 and Monday 1st January 2018 so please note orders placed during this period may be delayed.
RETURNS Unwanted items can be returned to us within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as they are unused and in the original packaging. If you want to return an item(s) to us please use the email us function in this help centre to advise us which item(s) and the reason for the return. Our full Returns Policy can be found in the FAQ section of the website.
| 17/5/2015 12:40:00 am
Plastic starter spool?! by Don't lmow my own strength!
The two 'teeth' on the inside of the starter spool that engage with the metal teeth on the engine are plastic and snapped off after only a few uses in a couple of weeks from new.
Otherwise appears well-built and quite sturdy, so stupid to be let down by such a glaring design flaw. I hope to be provided with several replacements (one to use and spares!) if they are still plastic, or one decent metal replacement.