The Trueshopping Cordless Battery Powered Grass Trimmer is specially designed for trimming lawn edges or cutting grass in awkward places, no matter how far away you are from the mains supply. This cordless battery powered grass trimmer gives corded performance with cordless convenience, along with comfort, balance and control
- Battery pack voltage: 18V (Lithium-Ion battery 1300Mah)
- No load speed: 8000rpm
- Cutting path: 230mm
- Telescopic tube (Aluminium): 800mm-1040mm
- Charging time: 5 hours
- Use time: 45 mins - 1 hour
- Shell: ABS material
- Spool line: 6.5m x 1.6mm diameter
- Battery Charger Included
- Weight: 3KG
DELIVERY Your order will be delivered within 2-3 working days. FREE delivery on orders over £200.00*
[*Please note: additional surcharges may apply to some locations.]
CHRISTMAS CLOSURE – We are closed on Monday 25th December 2017, Tuesday 26th December 2017 and Monday 1st January 2018 so please note orders placed during this period may be delayed.
RETURNS Unwanted items can be returned to us within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as they are unused and in the original packaging. If you want to return an item(s) to us please use the email us function in this help centre to advise us which item(s) and the reason for the return. Our full Returns Policy can be found in the FAQ section of the website.
| 4/9/2015 7:22:00 pm
new strimmer by anonymous
It works, does the job , that's all I ask for.
| 21/9/2011 3:30:00 pm
User manual differs from WEB's technical description by Mick
Price was good, delivery time was very fast.
However, some of the cordless grass strimmer's technical description points on the advertising WEB site differ from what is specified in the product's 'User Manual'.
For example, my main concern is:
1. WEB site specifies 5 hours battery pack charge time. Manual specifies 7 to 10 hours battery pack charge time, with a 10 hour first time charge (no problem with this first time charge time as it's usually the case with other products).
2. WEB site specifies 45 minutes to 1 hour use time following a battery pack charge, we could not find any reference to use time in the product's 'User Manual'.
Our actual experience was as follows:
1. On receipt of the strimmer I charged the battery pack for 10 hours. After about 15 minutes of lite use the strimmer slowed down and could hardly cut fine grass.
2. For a second time I charged the battery pack overnight for about 14 hours, again we experienced only about 15 minutes of useable run time.
We purchased the product for it's compact size, ideal for lite use for the borders of our caravan, but the ratios of actual battery pack charge times to actual use time as so far experienced, is not practical or viable for our use. We await testing results by Trueshopping - it may be a fault of some kind?